Allied and Health Science
There’s a beeline to be a doctor – but is it a solid career choice? When you have a look at the investment concerning money and time spent — it is not worth money. There are many choices that provide you accessibility to this noble medical profession. Allied Health Sciences classes can offer for a solid career, at much less time and substantially lesser investment. A student can study the entire education of any one of the Allied Health Sciences courses in less than Rs 5 lakhs. While an MBBS course is more than 40 lakhs.
Allied Health Sciences Courses:-
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology [B.Sc. M.L.T]
- Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre Technology [BSc .O.T. Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Care Technology [B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology [BSc. Perfusion Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in NeuroScience Technology [BSc. NeuroScience Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology [BSc. Renal Dialysis Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care Technology [BSc. Respiratory Care Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Anesthesia Technology [BSc. Anesthesia Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology [BSc. Imaging Technology]
- Bachelor of Science in Radiotherapy Technology [BSc. Radiotherapy Technology]
Eligibility & Admission Process
For entrance to some bachelor’s degree program, a student should have passed 10+2 examinations with biology, physics and chemistry. For admission into many colleges/universities, Students will have to give entrance examinations. The tenure of this Program is 3½ years with a six month internship period too.
Scope after Paramedical Course
Their function is to help doctors to offer an accurate identification of a disease to allow its best possible treatment. Paramedical sciences have their importance and value.Paramedics help diagnose the illness of an individual who has the assistance of blood tests, MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound, etc.. Paramedics also help the doctors in their attempt to give the best treatment accessible to the patients.
To become a prosperous paramedic faster, it’s essential to acquire the skills and experience as expertise matters very much within this discipline. After completing the basic course in any of the paramedical streams, the aspirants can occupy a job in a Nursing Home, Hospital, Clinics, and Health Departments as well as schools and universities as lecturer, etc.. Besides, they could open their own laboratories/clinics. The career prospects for paramedical flows are therefore diverse.
A few courses that are in demand are: Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Operation theatre Technology, BSc Nursing, BSc Medical Lab Technology, BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology, BSc in Radiography, BSc in X-Ray Technology and BSc in Anesthesia Technology.
The salary of those who have obtained a paramedic course ranges from INR two, 20,000 into INR 10,00,000. Much like every other profession, the salary increases with expertise. In any case, the private sector is believed to provide more compared to the public sector.
Nature of jobs/roles
- Critical Care Paramedic
- Medical Assistant
- Advanced Life Support Paramedic