MBA / BBA
Business Management is that branch of education that offers training and knowledge pertaining to preparation, implementation, supervision and evaluation of a company enterprise. Within this area of education, a person learns about the establishment of a business or an organisation, and various operational levels like manufacturing, fiscal, administrative, human resources, sales & marketing and many others.
Business Management is split broadly into two degrees: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.At the undergraduate degree, the candidate could opt for courses like Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) and Integrated MBA. At the postgraduate level, the candidate can choose courses like master of business management (MBA) and post Graduate diploma in management (PGDM).
Career-scope after finishing a business management degree is enormous with an assortment of managerial tasks available at junior in addition to senior level. After finishing an undergraduate class, a candidate is hired as an executive over operational areas and after completing a postgraduate course in business management, a candidate will be hired in managerial level.
For UG Courses: Minimum qualification eligibility required to use for undergraduate courses in management discipline is 12th/intermediate. UG degree courses with the duration of three year
- BBA+DBA (specialization)
- BCA+E- MBA
- BA (management)
- B.Com (management)
- B.Sc (management)
Admissions into undergraduate management courses is commonly done on the basis of merit. Merit is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in qualifying examination (12th). Some institutions/Universities provide admission on the basis of their own entrance exam.
Admissions into undergraduate management courses is usually done on the idea of merit. Merit is ready on the idea of the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination (12th). Some institutions/Universities provide admission on the idea of their own entrance examination .
For PG Courses: For admission to master’s courses in management field, college students should have bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Energy & Environment
Import & Export
IT & Systems
Healthcare & Hospital
Agriculture & Food Business
Oil & Gas
Transport & Logistics
To get admission in a PG in Management course , students need to apply for the entrance examination. Typically, admissions into MBA are achieved thru CAT /MAT /CMAT , and many others. In addition to those entrance assessments, there are many different entrance exams performed for admission to postgraduate degrees in management. Students looking for admission in overseas Universities can follow for GMAT 2020
For Doctoral Courses: For admission to Ph.d/M.Phil in management, one should have an academic degree in management.
Career & Scope
The demand for MBA courses is rising day by day. An MBA is among those significant job oriented specialist programmes and also the most hunted course by students. When you’ve finished your degree, you get a fantastic job opportunity in the industrial world. You might be the executive or manager concerning designation. The management term is most appropriate to the managers and that is the reason why it’s the manner, where you are able to reach the cover of the height whenever you can by using your leadership and functioning competence.
An MBA professional consistently plays a very important part of any business and this is the reason why they stay in contact with the board of directors. There are numerous firms in India All industries including public and government have different businesses, companies, associations or related associations, come from the occupation potential fields to get an MBA professional.
Business Management Jobs Titles,
- Management Trainee: A Management trainee’s job is to carry out managerial duties below the steering of seniors, learn numerous business operations and ensure that the duties assigned are completed inside the closing date.
- Sales Representative: A Sales Representative’s project profile includes purchase of products and services, client relationships, keeping record of present clients and bringing in new clients.
- Marketing Executive: The task of a marketing executive would be to invent plans to raise the range of products and services thereby increasing earnings. Their job role involves performing tasks placed by seniors, keeping records and aid in strategizing and implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Manager: A company firm hires Managers for every section to plan, implement and keep day to day working of a division, promote the staff in maximizing their operation and meet the goals within the deadline.
- Assistant Manager: The job of an assistant Manager will be to help the Manager in smooth operation of the department, execute some managerial jobs and manage the staff members to the Managerial benefit.
- Financial Analyst: The occupation of a fiscal analyst would be to research and evaluate investment opportunities on behalf of a person or a company venture.
- Business Analyst: The occupation of a company analyst involves assessing the current position of a company, forecasting, outlining issues, discovering options, and budget preparation for new endeavors. A business analyst functions as a business adviser of their stakeholder in assisting him plan future jobs.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalpataru Ltd.
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Drshti Strategic Research Services Pvt. Ltd
- Capital IQ.
- Federal Bank.
- Fractal Analytics Ltd.
- ICICI Securities
- Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Kama Schechter Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
- Randstad India Ltd.
- Rane Group.
- HCL Info systems Ltd
- 99 Acres
- Allied Digital Services Ltd
- American Express Banking Corp.
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance
- Cipy Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- Fabtech Projects and Engineers Ltd.
- GG Dandekar Machine Works Ltd.
- Mansukh Securities and Finance
- Net Profit Consultancy
- Optimus Global Services Ltd. (A Polaris Company)
- Reliance Digital
- Smart Cube
- VRS Software
- Walk Water Talent Advisors Pvt. Ltd.